Camera Inspection Precisely Locates the Problem
Before you can fix a broken sewer pipe, you have to find the problem. Arrow uses modern TV technology to identify the pipe condition, location and depth.
3 Step Camera Inspection by our Professional Technician In About An Hour
1. Feed camera with transmitter into pipe. A small camera is put into the pipe. It transmits to a TV which is monitored by our technician. The entire sewer pipe from your home to the street is on video. All details are clearly transmitted in full color and video taped so you can see the problem.
2. Plot path and depth of pipe. We plot out the path of the sewer pipe from house to street by honing in on a signal transmitted from the camera head. This identifies the exact location, depth and nature of the problem.
3. Evaluate sewer and determine problem areas.
4. Explain repair options. We explain your repair options and give you a quote for our suggested solution. You now have the information you need to make an informed decision on a repair. If you decide that we will handle your repair, we'll immediately schedule a day and time to get it done. (Rush service is available.)
5. Submit written bid to repair.
Affordable, Efficient and Prompt
We charge only $175-$225 for our camera inspection service -- a very competitive rate in San Diego County. To schedule an appointment please call 760-476-9388 or you can Email your request to email@example.com. Under normal circumstances we can have a technician to your home or business the very same day, and always within 1 to 2 days.
Know Your Options
It's our policy to always tell you everything you need to know to make the right decisions. We will answer all your questions about the problem, and explain your options before giving you a quote or performing any work.
Always insist on a camera inspection, because it identifies the exact location and depth of your broken pipe. If you decide to hire a another company to camera inspect your line, be sure to request a complete explanation of the results. It's the only way you can make an informed decision or get meaningful competing bids.